JennyAllen.TuVousfashion.com
I am a stay at home mommy of 2 A-MA-ZING little people! They are my life, so I am busy all the time, school events, sports, you name it! I also make my living as a TuVous Fashion Consultant. That's righ! I help Men and Women look their best without breaking their bank account. TuVous Fashion is all about You!! Nothing we carry is over $25! How fun is THAT?! JennyAllen.TuVousFashion.com
Translate
Followers
Monday, March 30, 2015
Do you watch Revenge? TuVous look a like popped up!
So, one of my favorite shows is "Revenge" on ABC. I'm watching it last night while I'm having a quick 30 minute Facebook party and what do I see?!? Emily Hawthorn wearing a necklace that looks identical to TuVous's Lady Ka'bel! Say What?!? The necklace she is wearing is $75!!!!! I carry it for $25! That's a HUGE saving! If you love it as much as I do... Click here
Labels:
ABC,
Emily hawthorn,
Fashionblog,
necklace,
Revenge,
TuVous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment