Each week I will throw in a tip for the season. So go ahead and like, share, tweet.
I am a stay at home mommy of 2 A-MA-ZING little people! They are my life, so I am busy all the time, school events, sports, you name it! I also make my living as a TuVous Fashion Consultant. That's righ! I help Men and Women look their best without breaking their bank account. TuVous Fashion is all about You!! Nothing we carry is over $25! How fun is THAT?! JennyAllen.TuVousFashion.com
Translate
Followers
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Hottest jewelry trends for Spring 2015
Ok.. Are you wondering what looks best with your jewelry this spring? Layer those mixed metals Girls! Throw on a cute short silver necklace and pair it with a long chunky gold tone! Layer those super cute stretch bracelets, even throw in a scarf! TuVous fashion has these cute trendy pieces for under $15! Say what?!? Shop here! JennyAllen.tuvousfashion.com
Labels:
fashion,
spring 2015,
trending,
TuVous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment