JennyAllen.Tuvousfashion.com
I am a stay at home mommy of 2 A-MA-ZING little people! They are my life, so I am busy all the time, school events, sports, you name it! I also make my living as a TuVous Fashion Consultant. That's righ! I help Men and Women look their best without breaking their bank account. TuVous Fashion is all about You!! Nothing we carry is over $25! How fun is THAT?! JennyAllen.TuVousFashion.com
Translate
Followers
Sunday, March 22, 2015
TuVous Fashion
What is TuVous Fashion? Well.. Literally the best $99 I have ever spent. Let me tell you why. First off, you get really cute, trendy, and Fun accessories for under $25! $99 gets you $125 in jewelry to sell or do what you please with, a FREE website/store. Second, I make up to 55% of what I sell! Woot woot. Third, I Also get 10% of what I order back in FREE accessories. Can you say shopping spree?!? Fourth, the incentives! Yes! Each month TuVous has a super fun way to earn more product free or extra money! Fifth, the friendships and support from all of the TuVous family. TuVous has the funniest, most helpful people in this company. Everyone is so quick to help others out. I make my living at home with my babies doing 30 minute Facebook parties.
Labels:
#accessories,
#fashion,
#jewelry,
#tuvous,
#workfromhome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment