I have struggled for years trying to find the perfect job. I used to go to a 9-5 job daily, but with 2 little ones and my husbands schedule with his job it just wasn't working for us. I was the only one that could pick them up, drop them off and the one who had to call into work if they were too sick for school/daycare. I decided to try to find another way to earn income from home. The search was on! I found that direct sales works for me. I love talking and sharing what I love. Fashion, jewelry and accessories. I don't have to "sell" anything! TuVous sells itself, with our amazing prices and CUTE accessories! I literally just wear my favorite necklaces, bracelets, scarves, ect and people buy them right off of me! It's such a rush of excitement to have someone walk away happy with a little piece of beauty from YOU. I host 30 minute fun Facebook parties! Did you know on some nights you can make $500 an hour?!? It's TRUE!
I love that I can be home with my kids and help bring in extra income to help towards bill and other necessities. I actually got to pay for my son to play golf all summer long with MY income from TuVous this month!
Can you say that your job is super fun?! If not, you can! Follow your dreams. Come play fashion with us at TuVous!
My Son checking out his new golf clubs ❤️❤️❤️
Invest in your future today!
JennyAllen.TuVousfashion.com
No comments:
Post a Comment